Ingeborg Hischer — from reviews on interpretation
- in the difficult role of Sextus ... an impressive performance
- highly dramatical and full of effects in the Ortrud-Telramund-scene from "Lohengrin"
- the subtile, expressive recital of the "Wesendonk-Lieder"
- her sensitive and fine-glowing interpretation of "Träume" (dreams) is particularly charismatic
- with differenciated nuances, dramatic buoyancy and finest sensibility ... Robert Schumann's cycle "Frauenliebe und -leben" (womens' love and life)
- one of the highlights of the art of lied and recital ... Schubert-Lieder ... the lines were designed in a dark and vibrant manner and then wonderfully risen
- Brahms-Lieder ... their soulful internalisation made an impression
- "Schlafe, mein Liebster" (sleep, my love) is one of the highlights of this performance
- she gave the Sanctus vocal luminocity and completed the Agnus Dei and Dona nobis pacem with lacrymose expression
- the musical expression of Ingeborg Hischer (alto) deserves special attention, not only due to her performance of Mary's aria "Schließe mein Herze dies selige Wunder fest in deinem Glauben" (enwomb, my heart, this blessed miracle firmly into thy faith)